Precautions to ensure the safe operation of cable lines
Release time： 2021-12-31 17:52
In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of cable lines, in addition to a comprehensive understanding of the laying method, structural layout, routing direction and cable joint location, the following points should be paid attention to:
(1) Inspection should be carried out once a quarter, and outdoor cable ends should be inspected once a month. In the event of heavy rain, floods and other special circumstances and breakdowns, the number of inspections should be increased as appropriate.
(2) The main contents of inspection include:
① Whether there is mechanical damage;
(2) Whether there is corrosion and soaking;
(3) Whether the insulation sleeve of the cable head is damaged and discharged.
(3) In order to prevent premature aging of cable insulation, the line voltage should not be too high, generally should not exceed 15% of the rated voltage of the cable.
(4) Keep the electric line running under the allowable continuous load flow. Since overloading is very harmful to the cable, the cable load should be measured and monitored frequently.
(5) Regularly detect the temperature of cable skin and monitor its heating situation. Generally, the temperature of cable skin should be measured when the load is maximum, and the line segment with the worst heat dissipation conditions should be selected for the key test